What We Do > Copywriting
"Content is king" as the online pros like our chief rabbit, Bonnie Parrish-Kell says.
A picture may say a thousand words but search engines need text to understand what that picture is. People can better understand what you're trying to convey.
The best writing is focused, compelling, credible, authoritative and easily understood by your audience with plenty of calls-to-action. The copy is written as if you’re having a conversation with your customer because people wanted to be treated as individuals.
Like fine wine, fine copywriting takes time
We invest time in you in order to learn:
- about you, your company and its history,
- what makes your products and services unique, beneficial and needed
- about your business objectives and your expectations for the project
- who your desired customers, and what makes them buy, and
- who your competition is and how their products and services stack up in the marketplace
With this and information gleaned from our planning sessions with you, we’ll let the “creative juices” simmer and let the flavor come to life.
Here’s just a sampling of the copywriting project we can produce for you:
- Press releases
- Feature articles
- Media kits and online press rooms
- SEO copywriting
- Web site content
- Landing pages for pay-per-click campaigns
- Pay-per-click ads
- Banner advertising
- Sales letters and kits
- Direct mail
- Newsletters and member publications
So call us today at (702) 885-9775 so we can put the sizzle and the flavor into your copywriting that will drive results and revenue to your bottom line.